Secretly build collections of office supplies on Non-Player Colleagues’ (NPC) desks or workspaces. See how many supplies you can leave behind before EOW or before getting caught.
- Supplies must be left on an NPC desk/workspace. Your own desk or Player Colleague (PC) desks are not allowed
- Only one type of item per desk – e.g., just pens, just batteries, just paperclips, etc.
- If you are caught, you have three options:
- Convince NPCs the items are their own
- Admit your shenanigans and move along
- Admit your shenanigans and recruit the NPC to join the challenge
- Player Vs. Player sabotage is allowed by alerting an NPC to shenanigans
- Please return office supplies to their rightful places at EOW. Or, not. I’m a bullet point, not a cop.
- Start a collection of office supplies on an NPC’s work surface: 25 pts/collection
- Add an item to a collection: 10 pts/item
- Email us – hey AT followmetocertaindoom DOT com – a pic of your collection(s) or post/tag it with #FMTCD to Instagram or Twitter: 20 pts/pic
- BONUS: Everyone who sends in a pic will be entered into a drawing for a $10 Amazon Gift Card. One (1) winner will be selected on Saturday, August 27th.
- Admit your shenanigans and move on: 0 pts
- Successfully convince an NPC a collection is their own: 50 pts
- Admit shenanigans and convince an NPC to join: 100 pts/NPC
Player vs. Player
- Turn informant and alert an NPC to shenanigans: 15 pts
- Get told on: -10 pts 😦
Here’s a handy spreadsheet that will help you calculate your score. Download the XLS below or follow these instructions to use the Google sheet.
WFH or Out & About
For those who work from home or simply want to take your challenges outside the office, simply move your collections to:
- shared/communal places within your home
- public spaces (think of your collections as art installations… sort of)
- any non-home venues you frequent on a daily basis – coffee shops, libraries, etc.
Make sure you never miss out on the fun by subscribing to Weekly Challenge Alerts.
Have a frank and productive week, everyone!
Workplace challenges & mischief.