National Lobster Day
June 15, 2017
Wade into the nearest ocean. Call out to the lobsters. Tell the lobsters you’ve heard their song and wish to join them under the sea. Repeat your plea until a passerby politely corrects you that Sebastian from The Little Mermaid is not, in fact, a lobster, but a crab. Drown this person. Your sacrifice complete, join the citizens of the sea kingdom and get to devoting full time to floating under the sea. Da na na na, na na na na naaah. Da na na na, na na na naaaah!
We got the spirit, you got to hear it under the sea:
- The great debate: Hang on! Is The Little Mermaid’s Sebastian a crab or a lobster? –Digital Spy
- Sebastian’s first name is Horatio. Sebastian is his surname. – The Bustle
- A Disney-created plush that clearly states that Sebastian is a Lobster – on Amazon.
- Motherboard calls Sebastian a crab, but asks the most important question: Will Humans Ever Live Under the Sea?
- Popular Science bringing the science – What Happens To A Human Who Spends A Month Under The Sea?
Share National Lobster Day with this spiffy image:
National Days Questionable Advice & Information advice bad advice disney facts holidays how to humor lobster music National Days national lobster day satire the little mermaid today trivia under the sea videos