National Chocolate Pudding Day
June 26, 2017
Pick up a chocolate pudding snack on your way to work. Carefully label your pudding with your name and the date, then place it in the communal fridge at your office. Harbor a sense of paranoia and unease. At the end of the day, check the fridge and find your pudding intact. Enjoy your snack. See? People aren’t as awful as you think. If anyone’s the jerk it’s you. You’ve got some real trust issues, buddy.
Chocolate Pudding-Related Links:
- Cover image and recipe for No-Cook Vegan Chocolate Pudding – A Bee’s Life
- The Engineer Who Bought Over 12,100 Cups of Pudding to Earn 1.25 Million Air Miles – Today I Found Out
- The Best Passive Aggressive Office Fridge Notes of All Time – Business.com
A Snack-Sized Image you can Share with those you love:
Chocolate Pudding-Related Things to Buy:
- A chocolate pudding snack pack sticker straight out of Stranger Things – Redbubble.com
- A chocolate pudding novelty soap somehow related to the Walking Dead – Etsy.com
- A Sanrio-licensed Pom Pom Purin chocolate pudding accessory of some sort – Amazon.com
Like National Days? Read more.