National Postal Worker Day
July 1, 2017
Wait outside your home for a postal worker to deliver your mail. Tell the postal worker you’d like to get to know them better. They’ll be flattered by your interest and will invite you to join them on their route. Do so. Experience a light-hearted movie montage of postal service-related activities, including: dodging sprinklers, running from aggressive dogs, having a mail fight in the back of a mail truck, tending each other’s mail fight-related paper cuts, riding the conveyor belts at a local mail sorting facility, taking the mail truck off road, and building a mail-fueled bonfire on the beach. As the sun sets on National Postal Worker Day, tell your postal worker how much you’ve enjoyed your time together. Lean in for a kiss. When your postal worker refuses the kiss, apologize for misjudging the situation, but cherish the day’s adventures for the rest of your life all the same.
Special Delivery: Links to Articles and Things!
Postal workers can be awesome (fashionable) people!
- Postal Worker Tackles Phone Thief On CTA, Holds Him For Police – DNA Info
- Heroic Mailman Helps Save Pit Bulls From Roaring Blaze – Life With Dogs
- Postal Worker Rescues Gifts from Burning Truck, Saves Christmas –Huffington Post
- Trend Alert: Postal Worker Style Is A Thing – Jet Magazine
- It’s A Federal Crime To Dress Up As A Postal Worker If You’re Not One – Gizmodo
Gifts for the postal workers and postal worker enthusiasts in your life!
- Super Sexy Mailman hoodie on Redbubble
- Post Office: A Novel a book by Charles Bukowski on Amazon
- Mail Trucks Handcrafted Earrings on Etsy
- The Postal Service’s Give Up: Deluxe 10th Anniversary Edition in vinyl on Amazon
- Teeny Tiny Mailman Brings You A Package Art Print on Society6
- Boundaries Where You End And I Begin: How To Recognize And Set Healthy Boundaries a book by Anne Katherine on Amazon
A handy image to spread the postal worker love!
Like National Days? Read more.