National Blueberry Muffin Day & National Cheer Up the Lonely Day
July 11, 2017
Celebrate both National Blueberry Muffin Day and National Cheer Up the Lonely Day by baking a dozen blueberry muffins and taking them to your neighbor’s house as a gift. Invite yourself in and ask for a tour of their home. Admire their furnishings and decor. Ask about their personal life – their childhood, their family, their work, their relationships. Tell them about yours. Ask about their politics and personal philosophies. Tell them about yours. Ask if you can stay for lunch. Ask if you can stay for dinner. Ask if you can stay the night. Ask if they could at least walk you home. Once home, ask if they could tuck you in. There. Feel better now?
two great tastes that taste great together
Links galore so you can learn more…
- The Sweetest Blueberry Muffins Recipe – Food.com
- Coping with Loneliness: Finding Your Way Out of the Dark – Psychology Today
- How to Help a Lonely Friend – Oprah.com
- Blueberry Muffin Facts – Leaf.tv
- Lonely or Hungry… How to Deal with Emotional Eating – Huffington Post
Fill the void with stuff…
- Blueberry Muffin Candles by Flickering Wicks on Etsy
- Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix on Amazon
- Limited Edition Blueberry Muffin Vegan Lip Balms by Epically Epic Soap on Etsy
- The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan on Amazon
- Blueberry Muffin Charm by TinyTreatBoutique on Etsy
- A Blueberry Breakfast Laptop Skin by Christopher Gaines on RedBubble
- Blueberry Muffin Leggins by Kelly Gilleran on Society6
- Blueberry Muffin Stickers by Kelly Gilleran on Redbubble
Share the day with a friend or other lonely person…
Our very first book, How to Celebrate National Days – July 2017 is out now in paperback and ebook formats!
Questionable Advice & Information National Days blueberries blueberry muffins cheer up cheer up the lonely cheer up the lonely day coping with loneliness how to celebrate national days loneliness loneliness and eating muffins National Days shopping for lonliness what national day is it?