National Hot Dog Day
July 19, 2017
Today, find out how many hot dogs you can fit in your mouth at once – first without buns, then with. Take selfies during each attempt and post them proudly to social media. Receive a barrage of increasingly inappropriate comments from strangers, as well as legitimate but unappealing inquiries from amateur pornographers. Congratulate yourself for knowing your boundaries. Invite friends over to enjoy some hot dogs. Don’t serve the ones that were in your mouth. Or, maybe do. Whatever you’re into, buddy.
Sharing is caring! Even when it comes to bodily fluids. (Always ask for consent.)
Relevant links. Get it?
- The Best Hot Dog Boy Memes on the Internet – Nerdist
- 7 Million Pounds of Hot Dogs Recalled After Customers Complain About Bones – Newsweek
- This Drone Will Deliver Hot Dogs to You – Delish
- What Are Personal Boundaries? How Do I Get Some? – PsychCentral
- The current record for Most Hot Dogs Fit in Mouth – Record Setter
Other stuff you might be into. We don’t judge.
- Hot dog plush pillow on Amazon
- Hot dog boy socks by GalaxyElites on etsy
- Anthropomorphic hot dog art by dadadreams on etsy
- Hot dog art print by Lizzie Darden on Society6
- 100% beef hot dogs from Wiliams Sonoma
The best thing we ever shoved into our mouth was your friendship. Won’t you please check out our book How to Celebrate National Days? It’s now available in paperback and ebook on Amazon.