National Hammock Day
July 22, 2017
Replace all your home furnishings with hammocks of various shapes, sizes, and materials. The bed and couch are no-brainers, but, if you need some tips: Kitchen table? Hammock with a board across it. Entertainment center? Hang the individual devices from the ceiling. Bookshelf? Books are dumb, throw them out. Once all your furniture is suitably en-hammocked, have a few tons of sand delivered to your home. Cover your floors in sand. Live a life of perpetual beach vacation.
Take it easy. We’ve made you a picture you can share with your friends, social networks, and secret Pinterest boards.
A hammock is a great place to do some light reading. May we suggest…
- 4 Cool Facts About the Word “Hammock” – Eagle Nest Outfitters
- Hammocks’ Rocking History – History.com
- Are Hammocks Good for Your Back or Not? – Camping & Camping
- Weekend Projects: 5 Ways to Make Your Own Hammock – Bob Vila
- Sway Day 2017: Group Planning Mass Hammock Hang at Island Park – KVRR.com
In the market for a hammock? We got you, boo.
- Mexican Style Cotton String Hammock by wellhunghammocks on Etsy
- SEGMART Camping Hammock on Amazon
- Lazy Hammock by GiveAsmArt on Etsy
- Handmade Cocoon-style Hammock by HangAHammock on Etsy
- Honesh Outdoor 2-Person Cotton Hammock on Amazon
Need some summertime, hammock-hanging, casual reading? Please check out our book How to Celebrate National Days, now available in paperback and ebook on Amazon.