This is our thirteenth challenge! Inspired by this very lucky number, the most recent debate in the American presidential election, and our recent Charts & Graphs challenge, this week, we’re doing the math, crunching the numbers, carrying the one, massaging the data, and adding it all up to create our very own questionable statistics.
Create statistics of questionable authenticity and share them with your colleagues, friends, and/or the Internet at large. See how many stats you can create and how may people will believe or even cite them.
Here is an example of a questionable statistic:
- Create a questionable statistic – 15 pts
- Present a questionable statistic to a Non-Player Colleague, or on the Internet: – 20 pts
- Email us – hey AT followmetocertaindoom DOT com – a pic of your chart/graph or post/tag it with #FMTCD to Instagram or Twitter – 25 pts
This week, we’re changing up the weekly prize. All entries emailed to us or shared on Instagram or Twitter with #FMTCD will be eligible to win either a $10 Amazon gift card, or a $50 donation made in your name to Doctors Without Borders. Don’t worry, we won’t publicize your choice, no matter which prize your choose. Entirely up to you.
Sound good? Let’s play! Studies show that 78% of all people really enjoy making shit up. The other 22% are liars.
Looking forward to all your nonsense.