National Selfie Day
June 21, 2017
Surprise! Yesterday’s advice was an elaborate ruse to prepare you for today. Use your newfound skills to dominate the selfie game across all social media. There’s nowhere you can’t selfie. Selfie at your desk. Selfie by the door. Selfie in the kitchen. Selfie on the floor. Selfie on the couch. Selfie with a mouse. Where did this mouse come from? Whose house is this? Selfie your confusion. Selfie your alarm. Selfie your escape. Selfie your evasion of the authorities. Goddammit, you’re beautiful.
Not Just Beauty, Brains too! Further Reading:
- Selfies Aren’t Empowering. They’re a Cry for Help. – Jezebel
- Death by narcissism: The rise of selfie fatalities – The Irish Times
- We Shouldn’t Have To Tell People Not To Take Selfies At Grenfell Tower – Bustle
Selfies lead to mental health issues and the source of our hero image – CSABusiness.com
Share National Selfie Day with this handy image:
Do not purchase these products
- a fucking Bluetooth selfie stick
- Kim Kardashian’s book of selfies
- a goddamn ring light attachment for your phonea selfie sticke with a microphone attachment for when you’re doing Dubsmash or whatever.