National Onion Rings Day
June 22, 2017
Close your laptop, turn off your phone, and walk out of the building. Avert your eyes from any newsstands, monitors, or any potential sources of news media. Walk to a Whataburger. Greet its staff warmly. Order some onion rings. Sit on a bench outside the restaurant and enjoy your order. Forget for a moment the thousand fresh horrors each day brings. Onion rings are magic.
Relevant links to feed your brain:
- Why Avoiding the News Makes You Smarter – High Existence
- Whataburger Store Locator
- Lorde Was Indeed Reviewing Onion Rings on Instagram – Vanity Fair
- I Ignored Trump News for a Week. Here’s What I Learned – NYTimes
- Recipe and original cover image at Life, Love & Good Food
A handy image for sharing National Onion Rings Day:
Fill the void with online purchases:
- Infinite Onion Rings Fidget Spinner – Amazon
- Lord of the Onion Rings Throw Pillow – Redbubble
- Onion Rings Printed Shirt – Etsy
- An Arby’s Onion Ring Mascot Suit – Amazon
- Onion Rings Soap Set – Etsy
- Onion Rings with Ranch Necklace – Etsy
Like National Days? We wrote a book!
More National Days.