Independence Day (US)
July 4, 2017
Invite friends, neighbors, and coworkers to your home for an extended celebration of America’s most influential president, Bill Pullman. Conduct a thorough retrospective of the complete Pullman cinematic oeuvre, delighting your guests with inspired pairings of films and refreshments. Suggestions:
- Ruthless People – ladyfingers, chloroform, and “Danny DeCheetos” (smaller, misshapen Cheetos)
- Spaceballs – yogurt, Perrier, and cans of compressed air
- The Serpent and the Rainbow – licorice whips and Skittles served on the soil of a recent grave
- While You Were Sleeping – creamy mashed potatoes served on paper plates listing the names and heights of the film’s cast
- Casper – marshmallow fluff dusted with powdered sugar served on an 8×10 glossy of a young Christina Ricci
- Independence Day – bomb pops, pop rocks, and coca-cola served by Randy Quaid
- Lost Highway – cocaine served in the bell of a saxophone chased with a shot of chilled human sweat
- Lake Placid – fried alligator tail, natural spring water, and a continuous loop of Betty White saying, “If I had a dick, this is where I’d tell you to suck it.”
- LBJ – jumbo hot dogs
Today, we celebrate our Independency Day!
Sites to see!
- Bill Pullman on IMDB
- Bill Pullman Recites Independence Day Speech at College Graduation – eonline.com
- The Bill Paxton or Bill Pullman Test – bobborst.com
- Bill Pullman: Actor Turned Cattle Rancher – Parade Magazine
The iconic speech!
Just a bunch of pictures of Bill Pullman (and one of Bill Paxton)!
National Days Questionable Advice & Information bill paxton bill pullman bill pullman and bill paxton quiz celebrate Bill Pullman how to celebrate independence day independence day independence day speech