This week, we’re revisiting one of our most popular challenges ever: Mad Stacks. But, since it’s practically the holidays, we’re not going to grinch all over other Players’ stacks by knocking them down. Instead, let’s add to their bounty by stacking additional items onto any stacks we find.
Build physical stacks of common office items. If you encounter another Player’s stack, lend a hand and help take it higher. See how many stacks – and how high – you can build by EOW.
Just like last time, let’s not make this too easy or at all destructive. A few catches:
- Items for your stack cannot leave the room where you found them.
- You cannot build your stack on your own desk.
- Stacks must be at least three inches tall.
- Do not destroy office property. Remember The Rules.
Share pics of your stacks and we’ll share them with all our Players. Plus, we’ll include you in our weekly prize drawing! We’ll choose one winner at random from among the entries to receive their choice of a $10 Amazon gift card or a $20 donation to their favorite charitable organization (provided it accepts online donations).
To share your stacks with us, you can:
- Send us an email at HEY @ FOLLOWMETOCERTAINDOOM dot COM
- Post it to Twitter or Instagram and call us out (@FMTCD) in the tweet/post
GET STACKING, YA’LL.
Oh, and happy halloween and whatnot. Hope you got a bunch of candy, ate it all in one go, momentarily questioned your life choices, and concluded all your choices were solid and commendable.
Your friend forever,
Workplace challenges & mischief.